Urologic Oncology is the discipline of Urology that diagnoses, treats and monitors urological tumours.
In our urological tumour and minimally invasive cancer treatment unit we have a team of Urologic Oncology specialists who provide comprehensive care to our cancer patients throughout the process of the disease. This comprehensive care includes direct collaboration with medical oncology and radiotherapy.
The most common urological tumours are:
We consider it essential to diagnose this disease early.
- Prostate cancer surgery with preservation of sexual function
- Prostate cancer surgery using the 3D laparoscopy system
- Partial laparoscopic surgery (to conserve the kidney)
- Radical laparoscopic surgery
- Radical surgery and reconstruction of the urinary system
- Partial cystectomy
- Radical cystectomy with ileal neobladder
- Radical cystectomy with urostomy or ileal conduit (Bricker)
- Cryotherapy for kidney cancer
- Prostate cryotherapy
- Focal prostate cryotherapy
- Partial phallectomy
- Total phallectomy
- Intravesical instillations
- Inguinal and Pelvic Lymphadenectomy
- Transvaginal nephrectomy – Transumbilical nephrectomy
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer