This website went live on 3 October 2011. SERRATE & RIBAL UROLOGY cautions users that any element of the content or functions of this website may be subject to revision in this launch phase.
The following information and notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates access to and the use of the Website http://www.urologiaserrateribal.com.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Information Society Services, we notify you that this website, and the UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL brand, are the property of Centro de Estudio y Tratamiento Integrado de la Próstata SA (CETIP, SA ) (hereinafter UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL), with tax identification number A58900085 and registered address at Vía Augusta 281-285 (4º planta), 08017 Barcelona.
UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL aims to provide comprehensive, effective and personal urology and andrology support, as well as to promote the development and scientific knowledge of these specialties through research, dissemination and health education activities.
Links to pages that are defamatory, pornographic, racist or that in any way provide false or harmful information on UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL or any other collaborators are prohibited.
UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL reviews and updates the information contained on this page but cannot guarantee that said information is correct. Consequently, it is not responsible for any damages caused as a result of decisions made due to information derived from the content published on this page.
Data protection and consent
- UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL notifies its patients and users of its compliance with the current legislation regarding personal data protection, since it is acknowledged that the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of the personal data that can be provided through this service requires the adoption of the technical and organisational measures that are necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided, where appropriate, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and risks to which said data are exposed.
- As a result, UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL will manage the personal data provided by users, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Data Protection (hereinafter, LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by the Regulation for the development of the LOPD, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
- The legislation in force on data protection imposes a series of obligations and also establishes the rights of persons in terms of personal data protection. For the correct understanding and, where applicable, the exercise of the corresponding rights, it is necessary for the user of the web page to read this notice and other legal notices that appear on the website.
- UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL reserves the right to modify this notice to adjust it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as modifications or practices of the industry. In these cases, reasonable advance notice will be provided on this web page of any changes that will be made to the data protection policy and of when the full effects of said changes will begin to take effect. In terms of the LOPD itself, personal data is understood as any information that corresponds to identified or identifiable individuals.
- The only personal data to which UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL will have access will be those provided by the user themselves, the user will be notified of this fact prior to making any transferral. The user must take into account that certain data must be transferred in order for the service to perform the required function or its main purpose.
- The user guarantees that the Personal Data provided is accurate and is responsible for notifying the company of any changes to said data.
- The user acknowledges his/her rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, as well as the right to be notified of any transfers of his/her personal data that are made which are not covered by the terms provided here or those established by the relevant laws. In this sense, the user or his/her duly accredited legal representative may exercise said rights through a written request sent by post and addressed to UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL, with an enclosed copy of his/her ID or a supporting document as proof of representation, to the following address: UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL a la atención de Departamento de Administración, vía Augusta, número 281-285, de Barcelona, or via email to the following address: email@example.com
The user must be aware that internet security measures are not invulnerable. Therefore, through this notice, users are notified and warned that the methods used on the internet are not infallible and, as a result, UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL cannot be held responsible for any activity during which the user does not use an adequate level of security or due diligence, nor can it be held responsible for the consequences. The user must also be aware that, by definition, the internet is an open and global tool. Regarding all of the above, the user is advised to employ the utmost diligence on this issue and to implement all available security measures.
Some pages of the UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL website may use “cookies”. These “cookies” are not invasive or harmful; their sole purpose is to inform the system of the configuration selected by the user, and they do not automatically recognise any data relating to the identity of persons who visit our website. If the user wishes, he/she can reject “cookies” through the relevant option on his/her browser.
Providing access to this website does not imply any obligation, on the part of UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL, to ensure the absence of viruses or of any other harmful computer elements. In all cases, it is the responsibility of the user to implement the appropriate tools for the detection and elimination of said harmful computer elements.
- All content and graphical elements (images, sounds, text, logos, source code, etc.) that comprise the website www.urologiaserrateribal.com are the exclusive property of UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL or of third parties who have authorised their use by UROLOGIA SERRATE & RIBAL for which they are protected by the current Intellectual Property Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, with the exception of what is stipulated in Article 13.
- The access of proprietary Intellectual Property content by the user does not transfer any rights related to said content. In this sense, any use or reproduction of this content, or of other content that may be added in the future, by users, must be performed in accordance with the provisions and must respect the limitations of the aforementioned regulations.
- Specifically, the reproduction (excluding private use), transformation, distribution, public communication, making publicly available or any other exploitation of the content of this website is prohibited, without the prior written consent of the owner. For this purpose, the interested party should contact the owning entity at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the resolution of any questions, disagreements, conflicts or problems that may arise regarding the interpretation or application of this policy, or compliance with it, the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may apply to him/her, and without prejudice to the competence that results from the law, the user voluntarily and expressly submits to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.